Wide Choice of Properties

We offer a wide selection of properties whether you are searching for a house, bungalow or apartment. Our property search system makes it easy to find a property which suits your requirements

Friendly Dedicated Professionals

Our friendly team of dedicated professionals are ready to provide you with expert advice and support you at all times to help you find the right home for you.

We can help you find:

  • Local council tax band costs
  • The catchment areas for local schools and their ofsted ratings
  • Local transport links
  • Local amenities including supermarkets, banks, gyms and more
  • Local community news

Flexible Viewings

Booking a viewing is simple and can be done anytime online or over the phone. We’ll work around you in order to agree a suitable time.

Maintaining High Standard Accommodation

We provide quality accommodation and ensure compliance with the latest legislation, regularly inspecting properties.

Interested in Renting with Us?

Tenant Applications

If you would like to apply for a property to rent with us then please click here.

Please note, if it is a joint application then you would each need to complete a form separately.

Where possible we will take a maximum of two applications and decide in conjunction with the landlord on the preferred applicant. If unsuccesful then you will be refunded as long as you have not withdrawn on own accord.

Guarantor Applications

If you are applying to be a guarantor for an applicant then please click here.

Please note, a homeowner and working guarantor is preferred. The guarantor must also be able to attend our office in person to sign the deed of guarantee prior to the start of letting should your applicant be accepted for renting the property.

Renting Terms and Conditions

Application Fee: One week's rent. This is required upon your application submission for us to begin referencing. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right- to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, fail to provide all required information requested for the checks to be completed, or fail to sign the tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 3 working days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing). If you are unsuccessful through no fault of your own then we would refund this back to you ASAP and normally within 14 working days (once we have all info required). Should you pass the referencing checks, this fee will contribute towards the first month's rent payment.

Security Deposit: Five weeks' rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. We offer another insurance backed scheme which offers a cheaper option in upfront moving costs (subject to meeting the criteria).

Unpaid Rent: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.

Early Termination (Tenant's Request): Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord's costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be displayed within your contract.


Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s): Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour plus any associated costs for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).

Variation of Contract (Tenant's Request):£50 per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.

Change of Sharer (Tenant's Request):£50 per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord's instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.

If you any questions on our fees, please ask a member of staff.

Frequently Asked Questions

What references do you require?

We will ask for your address history for the last three years and complete a credit check on each individual tenant. We will also require a reference from your existing Landlord or Letting Agent (if you are currently renting) as well as a written reference from your employer. If you are self-employed, we will ask for an accountant’s reference and most recent set of submitted accounts. Documentation may also be required to be submitted by you.

What is an assured short-hold tenancy?

The lease you sign will be an Assured Shorthold, which means that you can stay in the property for the period of the lease (provided you meet all the obligations of the lease). If the landlord wishes to end the tenancy you will be given two months’ notice to quit the premises.

Normally tenancies will be for a minimum of 12 months unless we state or we have agreed otherwise prior.

How often will the property be inspected?

We have an obligation to conduct regular inspections of all tenanted accommodation. This is to ensure the property is not in need of repair, that you are looking after the property and discuss any problems you may be experiencing. You will be given notification when an inspection is due to be conducted.

What happens if there is a maintenance issue?

In the event of maintenance being required please report this via the repairs tab at the earliest possible time in order to minimise any problem that could subsequently arise. Trades persons will be alerted by the Agent and dependent upon the nature and urgency of the task will respond accordingly. Simple precautionary procedures should then be taken by the tenant to prevent any additional problem arising e.g. turn off water at the stopcock if necessary, isolate electric or gas supplies at the mains where required.

Can I have a pet?

You cannot have any pets unless we have permission from the landlord/ourselves in writing. You must consult us prior to obtaining a pet and submit a written request to have a pet stating age/type/breed.

Do I need insurance?

YES! You should consider taking out contents insurance to cover accidental damage to the Landlord’s contents, buildings, fixtures and fittings. The landlord is responsible for insuring the building. The landlord's insurance does not cover accidental damages caused by the tenant and this could result int he loss of your deposit to cover the costs of the repairs.

What deposit is required and how will I get it back?

The Deposit normally equates to 5 weeks rent and will be held throughout the tenancy in a government approved deposit scheme. This must be placed in the goverment scheme within 30 days of the tenancy start date.

The deposit will be returned at the end of the tenancy subject to the property being left in a good condition without any claim for potential damages beyond fair wear and tear. A check out inspection will be carried out at the enf of the tenancy. Once all parties have agreed, the goverment scheme must return the deposit back to the tenant within 10 days.

We offer another insurance backed scheme which offers a cheaper option in upfront moving costs.

How is the rent paid?

As a tenant you are responsible for ensuring the rent is paid in full and on time. Payment is best made via a standing order with your bank which will mean payments are paid directly from your bank to our designated account.  You will need to cancel the standing order before leaving the property. 

Who is responsible for Council Tax and other bills?

Utility bills, including Council Tax is your responsibility unless stated otherwise in the tenancy agreement. We use a third party company which notifies all utility providers of your move in. You are responsible for contacting them to arrange a payment plan throughout your tenancy and must ensure accounts are closed when you vacate.

How much do I need to pay to reserve a property?

A one week's fee is required upon submission of your application (this does not reserve the property for you at this stage). Upon satisfactory references, a provisional move in date will be arranged (which can be changed subject to agreement) and you will be required to sign our agreement within 3 working days. Once signed, you will be committed to the property by becoming legally liable from the date on the agreement. At this point, you will then be required to pay the first month's rent within 3 days of signing which will be held on file until the start of the tenancy (the one week's fee will count towards the balance of this and will be deducted accordingly). If this isn't paid, or the agreement isn't signed in this period then unfortunately the house will be re-listed for letting. You would be liable for rent and costs of the property for the fixed duration of your tenancy from the date shown, even if you withdraw prior.

The 5 week's deposit must be paid (in cleared funds) up to 1 week prior to moving in.

What happens if there is a dispute at the end of the Tenancy?

In the event of a dispute, both parties will have 14 days to resolve the matter. If no resolution has been reached, they will be invited to make use of the Alternative Dispute Resolution process that is provided free with their chosen deposit scheme. Should the parties opt for Alternative Dispute Resolution they will be bound by its decision with no redress to the courts.

Where do I collect my keys at the start of my Tenancy?

Once a move in date has been agreed, an appointment date and time will be booked in for you to attend our office for collection of keys so long and all required monies have been paid and all paperwork has been signed prior.

Am I allowed to Decorate?

All decoration must have written approval (this will be stated in your contract). You would need to put in a request in writing to us and we would then pass this onto the owner for approval. 

Any / all approved decorating must be done by a professional / to a professional standard and we would need assess this once complete (pictures may also be taken to be sent to the owner).

Sign up for Property Alerts

Set up Alert

Sign up for our Mailing List


See what our customers have to say

This website uses cookies. We use cookies to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic.
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website. Read our cookie policy. I understand